How To Repack Inflate Life Jacket
- To deflate the life jacket,remove and invert the black cap on the oral inflation tube.Press down on the black cap while compressing the air chamber to remove the air from inside the inflate life jacket.Once the air chamber is fully deflated,return the black cap onto the top of the oral inflation tube.
- Lay the jacket on a clean flat surface and flatten the air chamber and the life jacket.
- Replace the CO2 cartridge and re-arm the auto inflation device.
- Fold the side with the CO2 cartridge in half.Insure that the pull cord is not trapped under the air bag,but it positioned to hang out of the bottom of the jacket.
- Fold the crease of the fold you just made to the inner edge of the air chamber.
- Fold the outer edge of the air bag to the inner edge of the air chamber.
- Cover the first folded side of the air bag with outer jacket and Velcro the side closed.
- Repeat steps 3 through 7 on the other side of the jacket.
- There should now only be a position of the air chamber exposed out of the top of the inflate life jacket.Simply fold the remaining portion of the air chamber onto itself,tuck it into the jacket and Velcro the jacket closed.